Night at the Hospital Overview

Tuesday, May 05, 2015



Game Title: Night at the Hospital
Game Platform: PC
Game Developer: Team Snugglebunny
Official Website: Night at the Hospital


Story:

It begins with Frank being called by his friend Steve saying he was stuck someplace in a haunted hospital. Frank went to save him but met a mysterious young man instead.

Characters:

 Name: Frank
The main protagonist of the story.
 Name: Luka
A mysterious young man who says he run away from home.
Name: Steve
Frank's best friend who is into ghosts and supernatural.


My drabbles:

---Warning! May contain spoilers---
Ever since I was addicted to yaoi, I was desperately looking for a visual novel with that genre. I found this while surfing the net. It is a free game with a somewhat horror atmosphere in it (but not really that scary, more like a mystery and comedy). I like the bg musics especially the title bg. My fave character here is Steve because of his bubbly attitude and he's kinda handsome lol. This game is not a heavy yaoi game like Dramatical Murder, it's a shounen ai. The game is pretty good actually and I like the plot even though the second ending made me widen my eyes like a stupid carrot (I know, carrots don't have eyes... Or do they?). My fave so far was the third ending, although it didn't really work out well with Steve, I think I like the idea of 'possessive'. I recommend this game to everyone, its free, the art is great, the story is nice and the bg music are fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment