Amnesia Character CD Mini Drama Translation

Saturday, November 09, 2013

I just started translating the Amnesia Character CD Mini Drama titled "I am you and you are me". I am gonna challenge myself if I know the words that they are saying. But of course feel free to correct me if their are errors because I'm not really confident in my understanding on vocal Japanese words. It may take some time for me to post it but I will definitely post it!

The story is about Shin and Toma exchanging bodies. Ain't that great? A yandere Shin xD. Although nothing like that really happen... And the Heroine isn't even here, she was just mentioned...

I'm not sure if this was translated already but I didn't find any when I searched it on the internet... But if it really is finished translated, please do tell me because I don't want the translator to think that I'm stealing from him/her or anything like that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment