Boku No Shokora Overview/Review

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Game Title: Boku No Shokora
Game Platform: PC
Game Developer: BabyClan/Ouiratsuike
Release Date: February 4, 2012
Official Website: ----
Walkthrough: HimeOuji
Download: Fuwanovel

Story:
The heroine names Komachi went to a room to meet the sender of the letter who kidnapped her brother. In the letter it states that -- "I will exchange your younger brother back to you in return for your homemade chocolate." Takaomi, the sender of the letter is a customer of Komachi whom she is well acquainted with. Komachi thought that once she gave him a chocolate it would be over, boy how she is so wrong.

Characters:

Sample CG's:

Game Review:
I played this on a whim, I just saw that it was english and the art is good too. The story is very short and their is no kissing scene T_T. At first I thought that the boy in blue in the title menu is one of her lover candidate but it was just her brother, he was so cute too >.<. The story goes around like this, it's valentine and Takaomi wants a handmade chocolate from Komachi so he kidnapped her younger brother to make her do it. I like Komachi especially when she punched Takaomi in the face xD but when she is about to give the chocolate by feeding it to Takaomi, I kinda get an OA(overacting) feeling from the scene. I mean it's just putting it in his mouth, their's no harm/sexual meaning in there but she just can't do it... Oh well, maybe she's the nadeshiko type of girl >_<. Overall, it was fun to play it although it was too short for my liking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment