Anime Otome Game

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hiya~! I'm back~! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) Just finished my final exam last week and our baby thesis yesterday. In other words... it's summer time! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ Although our official summer break will start next week, it's still summer! No classes! No responsibility! No exams! No studying! BUT! No allowance too... I'm planning to buy a Kuroko Tetsuya figurine but it's too expensive and I did try to earn money and failed miserably. I did bought a chibi Kagami Taiga and he's so cute~! (´ω`♡%)



ANYWAYS! This summer, their are three otome games that will be animated! The titles are:

Kamigami No Asobi ~Ludere deorum~

Kiniro No Corda Blue Sky

Dramatical Murder


First is Kamigami No ~Ludere deorum~



Story

The story revolves around Kusanagi Yui, who is ordered by Zeus, a god and the headmaster of a school he created, to teach the meaning of love to young and handsome gods. The reason he has for doing this is to cancel the negative effects of the weakening bond between the world of the divine and the world of the humans.
Source: MAL

Trailer

I still haven't played this game but judging from the story and art, I think this would be an awesome anime! I personally like myths especially rome and greek mythologies. Since the plot is related to myth, it got my attention (although the art was the first one to get my attention).

Second is Kiniro No Corda Blue Sky


Story
The anime follows a girl named Kanade and her relationships with the orchestra members and the other boys at her school.
Source: AniChart

Sadly I can't find a trailer... Oh well... I watched La Corda D'oro anime series and this is a spin-off of the said anime. I did love La Corda D'oro especially the classical music they are playing. So I am looking forward to this anime. I just hope that the plot is much more different from La Corda.

Third is Dramatical Murder


Story
The story takes place many years in the future where the game "Rhyme," a virtual fighting game, is incredibly popular and people possess "AllMates," convenient AI computers. Aoba leads an ordinary life, working at a junk shop and living with his grandmother on the island of Midorijima. Unlike his friends, he doesn't participate in Rhyme, nor does he belong in a gang. However, when rumors of people disappearing spread, Aoba finds himself needing to unravel the mysteries behind the island in order to protect his everyday life.
Source: MAL

Trailer

I just read about this news the other day and I was like.... ASDSDFGSDFHSDFH! I WAS DYING INSIDE! へ(゜∇、°)へ I can't believe my wish came true! When I finished playing the game, I was really hoping that they would make an anime adaption and now... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I really liked the game a lot especially the music but the sex scenes are just way too many for me to take. I hope that the anime would be just a boy's friendship... To be honest, I'm not really a fan of yaoi anime (but I'm NOT a hater too!) so I hope that the anime would concentrate more on the main plot rather than the... love story? Or they would just change it into just boy's friendship! I LOVE BOYS FRIENDSHIP! It's way too awesome than girl's friendship.

I guess that's all. Dramatical Murder is the most anticipated otome game anime adaptation for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment