Togainu No Chi Overview

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Game Title: Togainu No Chi
Game Platform: PC
Game Developer: Nitro+Chiral
Release Date: February 25, 2005
Official Website: Nitro+Chiral
Walkthrough: StrategyWiki
Download: Fuwanovel

Opening:

Story:
After being devastated in the third World War (known as The Third Division), Japan was divided in two. Several years after the end of the war, a crime organization called Vischio has taken control of the destroyed city of Toshima (formerly Tokyo, Japan's capital city), where they are holding a battle game known as "Igura". The game's main character, a young man named Akira, is falsely accused of a crime. Once arrested, a mysterious woman appears before him, offering him freedom if he agrees to participate in Igura and defeat Igura's strongest man: the king, or "Il re". The story follows Akira's life in the harsh, lawless Toshima as he fights both to survive and to unravel the mysteries developing around him.
Source: VNDB
Characters:
 Name: Akira
CV: Kousuke Toriumi
The protagonist of the story. A champion of Bl@ster where he was nicknamed LOST because of his expressionless demeanor. He was accused of murder he didn't commit. He made a deal with Emma along with her partner Gwen to infiltrate Toshima and defeat Il Re the drug lord in exchange of his freedom in prison. He joined Igra, a street fight like Bl@ster but has different rules where a person can kill opponents, to defeat Il Re.

 Name: Keisuke
CV: Nanimusha
A childhood friend of Akira. He is kind and deeply cares for Akira. He followed Akira to Toshima because he want to help him clear his name. He even joined Igra to help him collect tags despite knowing the risks.

 Name: Rin
CV: Hayato Kiryuuin
A young man participating in Igra. He has feminine features which he is always being mistaken as a girl in first sight. He likes taking photos and is good at fighting. His weapon of choice is dual blades. He got attached to Akira in their first meeting.

 Name: Motomi
CV: Kazuya Ichijo
A middle aged information collector. He doesn't participate in Igra but people seek him for information about the tournament or others. He is carefree and a chain smoker. Even though the participants of Igra doesn't threaten or tries to kill him, he still carries a gun for his own protection.

 Name: Shiki
CV: Hikaru Midorikawa
A mysterious person who slaughters anyone who has taken line. He wields a Japanese sword and said to be the strongest in Toshima.

Name: Nano
CV: Prof. Shiryuu
A mysterious person who appears in front of Akira at times. He doesn't participate in Igra and wields no weapon despite the dangers in Toshima. It is unknown whether he is a friend or foe to Akira.

Sample CG's:

My drabbles:
---Warning! This may contain spoilers---
This would be my second R-18 yaoi game. This game is created by the creators of Dramatical Murder, Nitro+Chiral. Actually this was released first before Dramatical Murder. I just saw a guy in a social media that played Dramatical Murder so I tried it, after that, I begun to love yaoi and thus I played this game.
I really don't like at first the protagonist but as the game progresses, I guess he not that bad at all. I like the action of the game and even the plot. It's somewhat dark and kinda gory like Dramatical Murder. The art is also good and I love the voice actings. Although I didn't much like going to Motomi's route since... I'm not into... his type. And the fact that he had a son that was would have the same age as Akira and he even stated that he saw his son on Akira when he first met him. But then, poof! He fell in love! LOL!
My fave character would be Shiki, he is cool, handsome and his voice is just too addicting. I even like his style of clothing, all black, just my type. Even his red eyes are so captivating. Although I didn't like him hurting Akira just to make him submissive towards him. But then again, all's well that ends well. On the other hand, the good ending of Shiki's route was not really a good ending for me since he was emotionless and everything. So I preferred the two other bad endings where Akira became his right hand man or his slut. Yup, you didn't read that wrong, he became a slut in the other ending. He is not just making love to Shiki but to others as well just to make Shiki jealous.
I was also reluctant on going through Rin's route since he has this somewhat shota aura and I'm not into those. I like cool guys. BUT! I was happy in the good ending where he returned to Akira and his appearance changed! He turned into a really cool and handsome guy like Shiki!
I don't know how to end this so I'll just say that the game is amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment