Pyrite Heart Overview/Review

Friday, June 12, 2015

Game Title: Pyrite Heart
Game Platform: PC
Game Developer: Winged Cloud
Release Date: September 26, 2014 (on Steam)
Game DownloadSteam
Walkthrough: search on google, there are a lot of walkthrough's on it


Story:
The protagonist namely Ahri wants prove herself to her brother, the crowned prince and next in line to the throne that she can take care of herself outside the castle despite being a princess. So her brother send her to a school and challenged her if she can really take care of herself. Ahri met a guy named Ryuu and challenge him in everything but Ryuu always win so they challenged each other on a cooking contest. Ahri also saw Kenta, her servant, being on the same school as her.

Characters:
Ahri Remono
A princess who strives to be perfect in anywhere possible. She's stubborn, prideful, naive and always like challenges especially if she wins.
Ryuu
Student Council President of the school Ahri attends. He is friends with Kenta since childhood and always seen to be calm all the time despite Ahri challenging him.
Kenta
A friend of Ryuu's and servant of Ahri in the castle. He likes to play basketball and is seen always sleeping on the library.

My Drabbles:
---Warning! May contain spoilers!---
I don't where I got this game since I downloaded it a long time ago and its on my game folder for a while now. I personally liked the drawing, especially Ryuu since he's such a hot guy with those dark hair and eyes like a... gem? Anyways, this is an indie game created by Winged Cloud. It's available on steam, I linked it above. Although the game has a short story line and is kinda direct, I think it was pretty good. Despite being an indie game, it has voice acting, unlike the other otome indie games that I've encountered in the past, which are actually pretty good and befitting on the characters. I'm not sure if their are changes in the steam version of this game since I did downloaded it a long time ago but the version I have doesn't have a CG Gallery which is kinda lacking since almost all visual novels has one. But really, I don't know if the steam version has one.

The main protagonist Ahri... is kinda... too prideful. Maybe some will say she's a tsundere or something but I really don't liker her personality in general. She's way too stubborn to accept mistakes and can't accept losses. Although she is adorable and cute. Ryuu has a common personality for a dark haired character (serious, kinda mysterious/secretive, a tease) where he is perfect in almost everything while Kenta is your average basketball loving person who likes to joke around.

Overall, I recommend this game to those who likes short stories but its not recommended to those who are looking for more plot since Pyrite Heart has a direct story line and the plot is just your normal average school life except for the royalty stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment